Brickro Acadmey of Magic

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Brickro Acadmey of Magic a magic located in the mountains of Nevada. Join the Rp

2 posters

Zeneya Moore

Zeneya Moore
    Zeneya Moore
    Pixious Seventh Year
    Pixious Seventh Year

Zeneya Moore Empty Zeneya Moore

Post  Zeneya Moore Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:08 am

The Basics
    Name: Zeneya Alison Moore
    Nickname: (optional)
    Birthday: January 9
    Birth Place: Manhattan, New York
    Current Home: Manhattan, New York
    Job: Student
    Blood-type: Half-blood
    Species: Part-wizard, part-dryad (wood nymph)

Appearance
    Face Claim: Candice Accola
    Hair Color/Style: Long, blonde, and wavy
    Eye Color: Dark gray
    Height: 5'8
    Clothing Style: Most of the time Zeneya wears skirts, shorts, tank tops, blouses, vests, and boots. Usually they're in dark colors: black, gray, red, dark blue, purple, etc.

Personality
    Dislikes: People who don't act their age, losing, know-it-alls
    Fears: Werewolves
    Strengths: Hard working, the Dark Arts
    Weaknesses: Impatient, short-tempered, sarcastic

History: Zeneya's father was a Pureblooded wizard who fell for a dryad. When Zeneya was born, she was known to have a few dryad powers: turning into a tree, minor healing, and a few other things. But her father wasn't happy. "I was tricked," he had said, "by your mother. She told me she was Pure of blood. But that woman lied to me."

Zeneya had always loved her mother more than her father, but she didn't get to spend much time with her. At the age of six, her father came home drunk. As Zeneya's mother tried to help him, he waved his wand and killed her, right in front of Zeneya.

"I am a Death Eater, Zeneya," her father had told her after the incident, "but that doesn't mean I don't love you. I will train you in the Dark Arts, and I expect you to be just like me when you grow up." And train her, he did. He used the horrible spells on her and brought her to some Death Eater meetings to practice them on imprisoned Muggles. Zeneya didn't want to be a Death Eater. She didn't want to learn the Dark Arts.

"But you have to," her father had explained to her when she told her how she felt about it, "because when you're older and I'm gone for good, you will have to protect yourself from filthy Mudbloods."

Soon her father's thinking got to her. Zeneya wanted to be a Death Eater. She wanted to go on raids and torture Muggles. She had even started calling them Mudbloods. She looked at her mother from her father's point of view, and soon she hated her own mother.

When she was 11, she got her Bricko Academy letter. She was sort of a bully: teasing and pranking Muggleborns cruelly. But the teachers rarely caught her in the act. Most of the time they looked at her as a poor girl with a murderer for a father.

When Zeneya turned 13, her father told her that the Death Eaters agreed to make her a Death Eater when she finished her studies of the Dark Arts. And she was 14, her father had finished teaching her. "You are doing good. Maybe soon, once you graduate, you could join us on raids, but for now the only thing you could do is go with me to meetings," he had said to her.

And now she's on her sixth year.

Father: Fabian Moore
    Mother: Seline Moore (nee Nightshade; deceased)
    Siblings: ---
    Spouses: ---
    Children: ---
    Boyfriends or Girlfriends: ---

House:
    Dargus House of Brave
    Misterus House of the Intelligence
    Vampstus House of Rich and Cunning

Pixious House of Tricks and Mischief
    Zeke Rytison
    Zeke Rytison
    Adults