Brickro Acadmey of Magic

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Brickro Acadmey of Magic a magic located in the mountains of Nevada. Join the Rp

3 posters

Shopping With A Awesome Site

Zeke Rytison
    Zeke Rytison
    Adults
    Adults

Shopping With A Awesome Site Empty Shopping With A Awesome Site

Post  Zeke Rytison Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:11 pm

Zeke walked down Chesnut looking around and saw his sister Anna running and he knew she was just a prefect in her fifth year. Zeke beginng a prefect in his seventh year and head boy. Zeke looked and he said " Anna! Hurry it Up!" he said. Zeke had to make sure his sister wouldn't go nuts on him.

Then he saw his dad walking and he looked and said " Dad! Will you take Tyler shopping dad? I am going to get Anna." said Zeke.

Zeke then went to walk and he said " Anna come on! " he said.
    Anna Rytison
    Anna Rytison
    Misterus Fifth Years/Prefect

Shopping With A Awesome Site Empty Re: Shopping With A Awesome Site

Post  Anna Rytison Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:22 pm

Anna turned to look at her brother and said " What do you want? I'm not hurrying up just for you." said Anna. Anna knew this would get her no where but getting grounded by her father. Anna was a prefect she wish she could go with Tyler who would pay attention to her despite the fact he was a eleven year old boy.

Maurice was a better boy then Zeke he was surprised he wasn't crowned prefect or head boy. Well Maurice was only sixteen he had a chance still but Zeke head boy couldn't see it.

Then Anna thought of a thing to say. " Hey Zeke! Don't you have some friends to meet?" asked Anna.
    Evelyn Fireheart
    Evelyn Fireheart
    Head Girl
    Head Girl

Post  Evelyn Fireheart Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:28 pm

Eve was wandering around the Alley,in a pair of shorts,a red tank top,black knee high boots and a black leather jacket.She didn't have much to do since she had already bought everything needed for school.
    A letter had arrived a few days ago,saying she made Head Girl,and she couldn't help but be really proud abou herself.She learned later on that Zeke was Head Boy,and that she would have to move into the Head Dorms with him.She didn't mind that,and she knew that would be fun.

She walked into a dress shop and started looking around for some cute dresses she could buy to impress the guys at school.
    She wanted to attract attention,and she was known to be one of the most beautiful women in school.
    She looked around for dresses to match a pair of heels she had bought,letting the time pass..
    Zeke Rytison
    Zeke Rytison
    Adults
    Adults

Post  Zeke Rytison Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:31 pm

Zeke turned to look at Anna and said " Cut it out Anna Rytison?" he said. Then he noticed Evelyn and he said " Anna? You better not embrass me." said Zeke. Zeke walked over and he said " Hi Evelyn,How was your summer?" said Zeke. Zeke looked and saw Anna. " This is my sister Anna who is a Misterus Prefect in her fifth year." said Zeke.

Zeke turned and said " Anna you going to say Hello?" asked Zeke. Zeke hopped she wouldn't embrass him. Zeke saw his dad fade and he looked and said " Wow? I hope Tyler does well." said Zeke.

Zeke went over and saw Anna still and he thought she will probably find dresses.
    Anna Rytison
    Anna Rytison

Post  Anna Rytison Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:36 pm

Anna turned and saw a girl and she said " Zeke is that your girlfriend? She is super pretty." said Anna. Anna turned and said " Well I will love to get to talk to her." said Anna. Anna walked over and saw Zeke speak and she said "Hello I'm Anna Zeke's little sister and you must be Evelyn." said Anna.

Anna loved to meet new people and she said " Did you hear Zeke is head boy and I am a prefect now. Well you guys how long have you known each other" asked Anna.
    Evelyn Fireheart
    Evelyn Fireheart
    Head Girl
    Head Girl

Post  Evelyn Fireheart Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:03 pm

Eve was looking for some dresses when someone approached her and stared talking to her.She turned to meet Zeke's familiar face.
    She smiled and hugged Zeke as he talked,and introduced his sister.
    She looked behind him to see a girl.She smiled and waved as she introduced herself to her.Her name was Anna and she was really beautiful.
    She let go of Zeke and offered her hand to Anna."Hello..It's nice to meet you!Well done on making prefect!I am the Head Girl,Evelyn.But please call me Eve.."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content