Brickro Acadmey of Magic

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Brickro Acadmey of Magic a magic located in the mountains of Nevada. Join the Rp

2 posters

Put it Back and Chill

Artemis Louis
    Artemis Louis
    Misterus Sixth Year
    Misterus Sixth Year

Put it Back and Chill Empty Put it Back and Chill

Post  Artemis Louis Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:49 pm

Arty walked down Chesnut Alley in jeans and a t shirt and a pair of blue converse. Arty looked at the stores and he was only sixteen and he couldn't believe how time went by fast. Arty walked down and he went to the book store and he told his grandfather where he would be and his grandfather nodded. Arty ran in and he went to look at the books and he looked to see if any lurkers where around.

Arty was a Misterus and he liked it and he went to read and then he was disrupted.

Arty looked at the shopkeeper who said to sit up but Artemis said " Very well sir?" asked Artemis.

Artemis went to put the book back and went to a shelf away from the shopkeeper and took a seat.

Anna Rytison
    Anna Rytison
    Misterus Fifth Years/Prefect
    Misterus Fifth Years/Prefect

Put it Back and Chill Empty Re: Put it Back and Chill

Post  Anna Rytison Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:40 pm

Anna grabbed her bag on the table of the café. Anna wore a blue dress and a white jacket and she had flip flops on and she went down the rode of Chestnut to the book store and she entered and she saw a boy who looked a year older then her and she said " Need Help Dude?" asked Anna as she put her belongings down. Then she looked at the shopkeeper and she said " I'm Anna Rytison how about you?" asked Anna as she grabbed her books and she said " You ever thought of reading Twilight? Its a lovely set of books." said Anna. Anna wasn't lying she loved Twlight books.

Then she said " I'm on Team Edward if you want to know." said Anna as she got a stack of books for the boy. " Here you go I'm a Misterus this is my area of reading you know?" asked Anna as she went to put the stack in the boys hand.

Anna then said " I'm a prefect by the way." said Anna.
    Artemis Louis
    Artemis Louis
    Misterus Sixth Year
    Misterus Sixth Year

Post  Artemis Louis Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:46 pm

Arty turned to see a girl with blonde hair and he said " Erm Hi? I'm Artemis Louis Sixth Year Misterus." said Arty. Then Arty saw the girl place a stack of books in his arms. Arty shook his head and said " This are a lot of books you know?" asked Arty. Arty looked and said " I don't read Twilight okay? I'm not even a fan of it." asked Arty as he got the books.

" Cool your on Team Edward? Like I really care. I'm older then you so how about scatter!" said Arty. Arty thought the girl was annoying so what about Twlight it was just a bunch of Vampires and Werewolves fighting over a girl.

Then he said " Your a year younger then me." said Arty.

Then Arty heard the last name Rytison. " Your headmaster's daughter right?" asked Artemis.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:09 pm