Brickro Acadmey of Magic

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Brickro Acadmey of Magic a magic located in the mountains of Nevada. Join the Rp

3 posters

The Park of Life

Anna Rytison
    Anna Rytison
    Misterus Fifth Years/Prefect

The Park of Life Empty The Park of Life

Post  Anna Rytison Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:47 pm

Anna Rytison sat down on Tree River's Bank to the river at Tree River Park. Anna sat in a aqua blue sun dress and a pair of flip flops. Anna peered at the flowing river and see saw her beautiful reflection of a fifteen year old blonde haired girl. Anna loved it a witnd she looked around to see if anyone was there. Here brother Zeke was off splashing water at Maurice and Tyler that was what his brother would usually do.

Anna sat with here legs crossed and she wrote in her diary and she smiled maybe she would meet Prince Charming but she had school to focus on she wanted to go and learn the arts after Brickro. Then she saw her mother sitting reading romantic books which she did half the time at home.

Anna saw her brother flip through the books and she knew it was her usual thing to do on days like this it was sunny and summer and Anna enjoyed every second of it.

Anna walked over and she got her book and read.
    Alexandria Rytison
    Alexandria Rytison
    Healer
    Healer

The Park of Life Empty Re: The Park of Life

Post  Alexandria Rytison Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:48 pm

Alexandria sat on a park bench reading " A Lost Love Story " her favorite romance novel. Alexandria read on the bench and she wished she knew where either of her four children were then she looked up and saw Anna who was as usually writing in that diary of hers. That even Alexandria wasn't allowed to lay a hand on. Then she looked at the blazing sun beating on her.

" What a nice day ?" asked Alexandria. Then she went over to Anna and said " Anna? Want to help me get your brothers?" asked Alexandria. Hoping her only daughter would give her a answer then she looked and said " What are you reading?" asked Alexandria.

It was probably one of those books like Catching Fire which Anna read several times which from Alexandria she couldn't keep her away from those books.

Alexandria turned and said " Anna? Want some lunch?" she asked kindly.
    Anna Rytison
    Anna Rytison

Post  Anna Rytison Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:11 am

Anna sat on the ground in her lovely book and Anna turned to see her mother looking down at her. Anna looked and said " I'm reading Breaking Dawn? Why?" asked Anna as she went through her bag and she said " Find my brothers? I guess it wouldn't hurt." smiled Anna getting up and she said " Did you hear Zeke has a girlfriend?" asked Anna.

Anna knew she was Vampstus girl who Anna never really seen. Well she was two years younger then them so it was possible she wouldn't see them. Then Anna walked with her mother. Then she said " I'd love some lunch mom." said Anna.

Anna then saw some boys who looked cute and she whispered to her mom.
    Christean Murray
    Christean Murray
    Dragus Fifth Year/Prefect
    Dragus Fifth Year/Prefect

Post  Christean Murray Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:20 am

Chris walked down the trail of Tree River Park in red and blue plaid shorts with a white belt, a Hollister T shirt, and pair of blue vans. Chris ruffled his hair and looked down at the ground and he looked and said " Grass Wow? This isn't surprising?" snarled Chris. Then Chris walked down the path and passed a girl with her mother. The girl wore a blue sun dress and had blonde hair.

Chris looked and he saw the girl walk and he needed to talk her. Chris ran over to the girl hoping the girl would speak to him. Then he said " Hi I'm Christean Murray but call me Chris." said Chris as he looked at the girl.

Chris thought the girl looked familiar then he saw the mom and he thought " what a fool I made" he thought. Then he looked and said " Isn't a nice day out?" asked Chris.

Anna Rytison
    Anna Rytison

Post  Anna Rytison Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:24 am

Anna looked at the boy who she thought was so cute and she said " Hello I'm Anna Rytison. Nice to meet you Chris." said Anna looking in the boy's eyes he was so handsome and she asked. " Er mom can you go without me?" asked Anna looking at the boy. She couldn't afford her mother to embrass her in front of a guy.

" It is a nice day Chris." said Anna. Anna liked the guy who looked astonishly cute. This could be the chance she could have met her Prince Charming. Then she said " Can we talk somewhere else?" asked Anna. Then she turned to her mom and said " Uh mom can you please go?" asked Anna.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:44 am