Brickro Acadmey of Magic

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Brickro Acadmey of Magic a magic located in the mountains of Nevada. Join the Rp

2 posters

Trying Not To Draw Attention

Evelyn Fireheart
    Evelyn Fireheart
    Head Girl
    Head Girl

Trying Not To Draw Attention - Page 2 Empty Re: Trying Not To Draw Attention

Post  Evelyn Fireheart Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:09 pm

Eve grinned when Zeke told her that he would like to have a family with her.But she was too young for it."After we finish school,we can start our own family.",she said and smiled at him.

When he kissed her,she felt sparks.It was sweet,and amazing.She had never felt something like that before and she loved it.She then pulled back and grinned excitedly."How can you be so sure I will say yes if you propose to me?",she asked smirking.
    Zeke Rytison
    Zeke Rytison
    Adults
    Adults

Post  Zeke Rytison Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:37 pm

Zeke looked and he said " So should I attend community college? In case we have a kid while I am in college. Soci can help take care of it?" asked Zeke. Zeke wondered if his kid will be named after him. ". So what will our kids named?" asked Zeke. " I won't purpose till were sevenths years . Also will they attend Bricko? asked Zeke.
    Evelyn Fireheart
    Evelyn Fireheart
    Head Girl
    Head Girl

Post  Evelyn Fireheart Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:43 pm

Eve laughed and raised a hand to stop him."One thing at at time Zeke.Firstly,there's no need to attend community college.If we had a kid I could take care of it perfectly.",she said and let her hand fall next to her,"Secondly,yes.If our kids are wizards they will attend Bricko.And I haven't thought of any names yet."
    Zeke Rytison
    Zeke Rytison
    Adults
    Adults

Post  Zeke Rytison Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:49 pm

Zeke looked and he said. " K how will I see it?" I'll be in college while your at home. And obviously I will be in a dorm? I might not get much time to see it? Only around holidays I would I don't want you and the kid feel abandon? It would break my heart if I couldn't see it. Also I know a name how about Zeke Jr." said Zeke. Zeke had two years to think about his future. " When will I see it? That's what worries me?" sighed Zeke as he hugged her.
    Evelyn Fireheart
    Evelyn Fireheart
    Head Girl
    Head Girl

Post  Evelyn Fireheart Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:52 pm

Eve sighed sadly but smiled after a while."We have some time tot think about it.Let's have the kid first and then we'll decide what will happen.",she said and kissed him."And I do like the name.But what if it's a girl?",she asked smirking.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:09 pm