Brickro Acadmey of Magic

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Brickro Acadmey of Magic a magic located in the mountains of Nevada. Join the Rp

3 posters

The Meeting To Talk

Attcius Luckrode
    Attcius Luckrode
    Dark Rituals
    Dark Rituals

The Meeting To Talk Empty The Meeting To Talk

Post  Attcius Luckrode Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:56 pm

Attcius stood looking at the Quarters where would Dev be he needed to speak to him despartly. Was anyone here for him to talk to. Attcius walked in a black robe and he spoke " Dev! You must be in here somewhere!" yelled Attcius. Attcius hopped they would be able to talk. Now that his son Rodger would be at Brickro he needed Dev to summon young Victor to mentor Rodger.

Attcius looked and he said " Dev honestly! Your so mysterious you are why not help me here!" yelled Attcius.

Then he went to take a seat.
    Dev Van Bosh
    Dev Van Bosh
    Head of Ritual
    Head of Ritual

The Meeting To Talk Empty Re: The Meeting To Talk

Post  Dev Van Bosh Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:03 pm

Dev sat in his office and he heard he be meeting Attcius for a meeting and he of course knew it was to talk. Dev walked out in his black robe and he said " Attcius truly you could not have yelled." said Dev looking at his Ritual members. " What's the urgent rush Attcius." said Dev holding his wand and he said " Is it about Young Rodger is he needing astiants?" asked Dev.

Dev thought Attcius son was a lovely little boy and dark enough. Dev knew it was time to get Victor to help him.

" Attcius? Where is Rodger by the way?" asked Dev.
    Attcius Luckrode
    Attcius Luckrode
    Dark Rituals
    Dark Rituals

Post  Attcius Luckrode Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:40 am

Attcius looked straight at Dev and said " Well Rodger is at home? Where is Victor I would love for him to mentor Rodger if he makes Vamptus. Your son is a fifth year and as from what I hear he helps a lot of people so by any chance can he mentor Rodger?" asked Attcius hopping to receive a good answer from Dev Van Bosh. Well he knew him for several years and knew this was common of him to say no to everything.

" Dev? This is urgent I don't want Rodger to be lost in Brickro." said Attcius.
    Dev Van Bosh
    Dev Van Bosh
    Head of Ritual
    Head of Ritual

Post  Dev Van Bosh Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:48 am

Dev turned to look at Attcius and he said " Victor is in his room and I'll go and try to get the boy." said Dev and he went to get something and he said " Victor isn't a prefect for Vamptus but I'm positive he would be a honor to help young Rodger." said Dev as he got some books and he said " Do you think Rytison would give your kid detention. I'm sorta of okay with him." said Dev.

Dev then took a seat and looked at the fireplace and he said " How wonderful isn't it?" asked Dev.

Dev then said " Victor Get Down Here!".
    Victor Van Bosh
    Victor Van Bosh
    Vampstus Fifth Year
    Vampstus Fifth Year

Post  Victor Van Bosh Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:58 am

Victor looked out of his bedroom door and he said " Coming Father?" said Victor as he ran down the stairs and he saw Mr.Luckrode and he looked and he said " Hello Sir?" said Victor and he said " Father why did you have to say get down here. There is nicer ways to get down here you. Like Can you please come down." said Victor. Then he said " Mr.Luckrode what is it?" asked Victor.

Victor turned and he said " Isn't your son Rodger coming to Brickro now?" asked Victor.

Victor knew Rodger Luckrode ever since he was born. This would be a good chance to help him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content