Brickro Acadmey of Magic

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Brickro Acadmey of Magic a magic located in the mountains of Nevada. Join the Rp

3 posters

Meeting Friends

Clayton Evans
    Clayton Evans
    Misterus Second Year
    Misterus Second Year

Meeting Friends Empty Meeting Friends

Post  Clayton Evans Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:39 pm

Clayton walked with his mother and father looking and he said " Where is Zacey?" asked Clay. Then he went to check the cage and he saw his rabbit there. Clayton looked and said " Hi! Zacey ready to go Bricko?" asked Clayton. Clayton then saw his dad giving him the look which meant to quit it.

Clayton looked and he said " Sorry Dad?" he said as he walked to the train giving his dad a last hug. Then he said " Miss you dad! I'll be surely by Cody or Sandra.

Clayton got on the train and he went to take a seat.
    Tyler Rytison
    Tyler Rytison
    Pixious Second Year
    Pixious Second Year

Meeting Friends Empty Re: Meeting Friends

Post  Tyler Rytison Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:43 pm

Ty walked down the compartments away from his older siblings in jeans that were red,and he wore sliver hightops and a t shirt with a jacket. Ty walked in the compartment to see a Indian boy and Ty said " Hi I'm Tyler Rytison. But call me Ty " said Ty. Ty looked and he said " Are you a first year as well?" asked Ty.

Ty went to take a seat and he said " Cute Rabbit! Whats his name?" asked Ty. Ty turned to see if his siblings where around. Then he said " My dad is headmaster and brother is head boy." said Ty. Ty looked and he said " You excited to go to Bricko?" asked Ty.
    Clayton Evans
    Clayton Evans
    Misterus Second Year
    Misterus Second Year

Post  Clayton Evans Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:53 pm

Clayton turned to see a boy his age and he said " I'm Clayton Evans and my rabbit is named Zacey. He is a good rabbit. Nice to meet you Tyler or Ty." said Clay. " Call me Clay. Where were you born?" asked Clay. Clay looked at his brown shorts,he wore a polo shirt and a pair of converse. Clayton looked over and he said " Your dad is Headmaster?" asked Clayton.

Clay liked the sounds of this kid this kid was pretty cool really. Then he said " What do you like to do?" asked Clayton.
    Tyler Rytison
    Tyler Rytison
    Pixious Second Year
    Pixious Second Year

Post  Tyler Rytison Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:36 am

Tyler looked and said " I like to play sports you know?" said Tyler. Tyler looked and he said " The rabbit is so cute Zacey cool name and what do you like to do?" asked Tyler looking at the boy. Tyler needed friends his brother already had a girlfriend well he was seventeen. Siblings both had best friends.

It was time for Tyler to make friends and begin to become popular. His brother Maurice was so popular in school.

Tyler looked and said " I was born in Las Vegas how about you?" asked Tyler.
    Clayton Evans
    Clayton Evans
    Misterus Second Year
    Misterus Second Year

Post  Clayton Evans Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:50 pm

Clayton looked and " Sports? Oh that's nice. I'm not the sporty type more the reading type." said Clayton. Clayton turned to see if his siblings were around and he said " Do you like to read?" asked Clayton. Clayton loved reading and he would love to live in a place with books. Clayton turned to look and said " I like to read Artemis Fowl? How about you?" asked Clayton.

Clay sat in his seat and he said " When I go here I plan to go to Misterus like my father." said Clayton. Clayton heard so many stories about Misterus and how it is the symbol of a shark.

" I know what the houses are? There called Dragus, Misterus,Pixious,and Vampstus. I'm sure you know because your dad is headmaster of the school." said Clayton.

Rodger Luckrode
    Rodger Luckrode
    Dragus Second Year
    Dragus Second Year

Post  Rodger Luckrode Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:09 pm

Rodger dragged his trunk unto the train with a sigh and he needed to be away from the dark arts. As with that Rodger wore shorts, a yellow polo shirt,and a pair of white converse. Rodger walked down the compartments receiving smirks where was Victor to help him. Then Rodger passed a compartment with two boys one indian and the other normal. Rodger walked in and said " Hello I'm Rodger Luckrode can I join you?" asked Rodger.

" Call me Rod though. You guys going to be first years?"asked Rod. Rodger looked and he said " I'm the son of Attcius Luckrode a Ritual but I won't be evil like him. I need to be away from dark arts. That's why at Brickro I plan on going to Dragus because its brave there." said Rod.

Rod took a seat by the blonde boy and he said " What do you guys like to do?" asked Rodger.
    Tyler Rytison
    Tyler Rytison
    Pixious Second Year
    Pixious Second Year

Post  Tyler Rytison Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:04 pm

Tyler looked at Clayton and said " Books? Erm Yeah I read books? I read Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus." said Tyler showing his books to Clayton. " I'm on the Titans Curse." said Tyler. Then soon a new boy joined him and he said " Hello I'm Tyler Rytison? This is Clayton Evans." said Tyler. Tyler then heard the boy say he was the son of a Ritual member.

Ty then thought. " You are a always welcomed in my eyes. You seem like a nice kid." said Ty.

Then Ty sat back and he said " Do you play sports Rod?" asked Ty.

Ty then went back and relaxed and he got his video games out and played.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content